Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why Stolz Superbia???

There are tonnes of nicknames one can bestow upon his or herself..... names that either reflect elegance, arrogance, destruction, defiance, love, honour, respect, justice or even how pathetic you are....

and among all the names that i've named myself (M.V.P - Most Vain Person, Mister Wukong etc etc).... I've finally chosen the permanent nickname (i hope so)... "Stolz Superbia"

Now why on mother earth that we love, Stolz Superbia??

Ever heard the 7 Deadly Sins??

Lust (luxuria)
Gluttony (gula)
Greed (avaritia)
Sloth (acedia)
Wrath (ira)
Envy (invidia)
Pride (superbia)

Pride was stated as the 7th Deadly Sins.... Augustine once said "the love of one's own excellence". He basically meant his pride for his achievements... Why was he so proud and full of himself... Why SHUDNT he???

Another element inside of my very konon-nya glorious body would be my P.R.I.D.E... i AM proud of my own achievements... Who shouldnt be anyway???

My pride lead towards my arrogance, my brash and my vain self and im proud of it....

I'm not claiming to be the best as i live on this princip, "When You Think You're The Best, There Is Always Someone Better" but that DOESNT mean that we cant TRY to be the BEST... Yeah i've downfall and i do have my victories...... Winning and losing is part of life bebeh....

I'm one annoying bandicoot when i brag bout my victories but at the very daym least i embrace my defeats... learn from one's losses to direct you towards ur future victories....

so, Pride in ancient Greek is Superbia while in German is Stolz . Therefore i bring to you, Ladies and Gentlemen....

(Curtain's Up)

STOLZ SUPERBIA

That's most the much the least bout it for now...

till then

*Stolz Superbia Alimentazione*

(Let's Go Cwazey!!)

No comments: