Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Evolution

New Year................

New Sem................

New Classmates..........

New Insanity..........

New Subjects...........

New Insanity........

but most importantly....

NEW ME!!!!!

Zachariah Aidin is reborned.... bigger, badder and more vain than ever.... why? why? why? GOd, someone please with all due respect do tell me WHY!!!

New Year Resolution... Everybody has one... what about me? Do i've my own resolution?? Do i?? DO I???

Ofcourse i do.... badabing badaboom shakalaka baby.....

I know everyone has the lame "azam" of either 4 Flat, or a better student lah, or for those UPSR/PMR/SPM takers, 5A's!!!/8 A's!!!!/10A1's!!!....

Muahahahaha (maniacal laugh) sorry essas, but Stolz Superbia ain't like that.....

My new year resolution would be simple....

Now, to begin with, i had a hell of a journey last year... from an underdog to a MAJOR underdog... my respective downfalls last semester nearly annihilated me... if my iman wasnt that strong enough, i would've jumped down INTEC library.... but my iman IS strong and i am completely aware THA SUICIDE WILL GIVE ME NOTHING BUT A ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL!!!!!! I'm serious here tao.....

I would like to be a better human being.... NOT!!!!

ok, fine 4Flat is my DREAM and my definite target this sem AFTER receiving a beautiful E for my Msian Studies.... dasar ba alif ba ya btol....

besides that, i would wanna be MORE crazier than ever... i mean crazy in a good kinda way... i mean, when i'm hurt, i appear to be a big time major gargantuan humongous WUSS!!!! i'm an entertainer.... i love to make people laugh.... that is my aim... my TRUE feelings would be hidden this sem.... i will live a mysterious life... the once sober side of me will be hidden while all people would see is ONLY my happy side... not even my best friends...

im keeping everything to myself now........ everything... only "certain" individuals will i express my feelings.... heheeheheeheheheee

concerning my infamous love life?? well, hmmmmm....................

this time i DO want a girlfriend... someone that i can depend on... more than just mere holding hands, huggings and kissings... someone for me to tell my tales.... to have a shoulder to cry on... to care.... to give my heart... to be LOYAL (i MEAN it!!) and most importantly.... to love

as a person.... Vain is my middle name so that can never be changed... im at my best when im vain okay... but i will... no, i WANT to be more reachable this time by my friends, families... i want to be friendlier...

and to all those ive sinned with, i hope forgiveness would be given towards me... i sincerely hope so...

and to those who have SINNED ME, hurt me or what so ever, i forgive you... i would want the words of "hatred" "despise" "loathe" and "abhorrence" to be vanquished by my heart... the only entity that i would direct those words to would be the devil Azazil/Lucifer himself....

to the people that i've onced disliked, i have removed that feeling of mine towards you... i've finally realised that nobody is exactly perfect... not even Prophet Muhammad, Jesus, Gautama Buddha... only THE GOD is PERFECT... we as mere mortals, angels or prophets, demons or genies, are just pieces ina gigantic chessboard.....

that's all for now

*Stolz Superbia Alimentazione*

(Let's Rock It)

1 comment:

Pak Din HENSHIN said...

New Zachariah Aidin Druckman???
Really???
Hahahahaha....
I'm so amazed by your changes...