Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do allow me to introduce myself

ok i know its rather lame to intro urself by starting with "My name is" and other crap yang sewaktu dengannya...

haih then imma try to be creative

The spotlight is turned on, im giving a stare at the camera, with the eyes of a feline and a randy orton stance.......

The only word that represent me : Vain

Zachariah Aidin, does the name ring a bell... owh yeah ofcoz it does, that's me bebeh

ok im mixed parentage, American for a father and my mom's malay but pls do count me as a malay

im english literate, yes i prefer to communicate in english but im no sombong and i am still a malaysian so it's no harm speaking in bahasa....

alright yes im vain, im a poser, im brash, im arrogant, but deep down in me ive a heart.. i claim to be a good listener and well, i always love to help others, try to give the very best advise that i can...

i make friends to a wide coverage (digi ey??)... i dun mind whether ur rich, poor, smart, not so smart, slow, or what so ever... being friends is good and it never stop, just like the Malay saying, BERKAWAN biar seribu, bercinta biar satu.

eyh?? cinta?? hmmm love.... that is a word that i can never know the meaning no matter how good the dictionary i have.

well my dear trusted viewers, u will get to know more about me, my alter egoes and stuff as you venture deeper and deeper in my blog kayz???

........Sayonara........

No comments: